Let's say hello to Becky from Toledo!

@blmeyer

Hi there Becky, my name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I wanted to take the time to welcome you on board, and I am glad that you were able to find us. I understand that you have had a coil embolization. Going through it all must have been tough and overwhelming, and I hope your recovery process has been going well! I looked up the term to see how many others may have had the same procedure, and unsurprisingly it is a popular topic of discussion in our community. If you are interested, the existing discussion threads pertaining to that can be found in this link: Search results for 'coil embolization' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Additionally, I highly suggest that you begin your own discussion threads if you have any specific doubts. You can do so by using the + New Topic tab under the “General Discussion” tab, and our moderators would love to guide you if you are having any trouble. We look forward to hearing from you and your wonderful ice cream bar!! We are all rooting for you Becky, keep us posted!

Arjuna