Let’s say hello to Corey from Michigan!

@Bigbird337
Hello Corey, I have to say I am so happy to learn about how you plan on fighting this challenge. Your attitude is awesome, and I am rooting for you. Being diagnosed with the 3 unruptured aneurysms must have been very stressful, but also a great relief knowing that you did not catch it any later, and was able to get some treatment. I understand that you have had a cerebral angiogram done, and will go back in about a year for a checkup. How have you been feeling lately Corey? Have you had any migraines or anything of that sort? Are you on any possible medications if that is the case?
If you have further questions, I highly suggest that you create your own discussion thread. It will be a great way for you to get your questions out there for the community to answer. If you want to go through existing discussions, please use the search icon in the top right corner of the site to search for key words that may be of relevance to you. And finally, please let me know if you have any questions on how to use this site, as myself or Danielle, the other intern on this page, will be very happy to help you out.

We are all rooting for you Corey! Keep up that attitude, and we can’t wait to hear back!

Best of luck,
Arjuna