Inner Peace ..hic..hic

Some doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started & hadn't finished, then I finished off a bottle of Vodka, a boddle of Baileys, a botle of wum, a pock of Prungles, 1/2 chesecke an a boc a choclez. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feeel now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr piss.....

hahahahahahaha and that’s all I’m gonna say!!! LOL

I can not tell you how much reading your posts have made me smile, just when those little clouds of poor me showed up too. Poof ! gone .

Thanks

Joan

:) uh, I think you got it all wrong...

(if nothing else, let's laugh at ourselves - it is the best medicine)

Gaynor,

ROFLMAOPIMPAFMD I am choking & crying from laughing so hysterically!!!!

I will have to steal this to use as my Facebook status one of these days, LOLOL would you mind?

Thank You Gaynor for making me laugh so damn hard!!

Terry

That goes against my plan. Having survived an aneurysm I figure God put me here to do somethings. At this point I’m so far behind I was planning on living forever!

@ Thomas... I know the feeling!!! I keep saying God put me here so I can be a medical tool for doctors! lol Besides, he doesn't want me because I'm too much of a bitch. He keeps sending me back!!! LOL

Just ask my sister Linda Zawatwicz, lol

Bahahahahaha!!! I don't think I've finished any of these either!! Fabulous find Darling:)

kk

Thomas...ya gotta be livin dam well ...you said somewhere else you and your wife are leaving for Mexico soon for your vacation...that is grand...enjoy it....OR, tell me if my memory failed a few slices away...

HAHAHA!!! The first time I got this I thought it was soooo funny and it's still as funny...ROFL

love it! i ned sum inr pisss...here i come! peacefulness awaits me...lol