I need help

Hello My name is maria, I have a step daughter that is in need of support groups… she is 17 and has had a rough life since her she calls accident…

This is a great online support site. The main brain aneurysm site has information on support groups that actually get together and meet. That web address is below.

http://www.bafound.org/

everyone on here is very helpful n supportive…did ur daughter have a ruptured anny…are you able to give more info on her situation…i have a 16 yr old son and 21 yr old daughter…i will be more than happy to help n any way i can…will keep her n my prayers

yes she did… that i know of she had a stroke and the same time had the anny she was 12 when this happen. she as well had some difficilties with a divorce of her parents… the hard part is that she feels hopeless that her life is meaningless becuse of her condition… I am willing to make a differance an incedent happen that made me scared… but I am not going to give up.

Thank you Thomas this is encouraging for me.. I am the step mom and i want to make a differance and a new starting point in her life. thanks for the link

I dont know how to do it sorry… i accept if you can thanks

Maria...you are more than special in caring for a step-daughter w/potentially unusual issues... You display strength and commitment in your love for those involved...

There was/is a membr here who was/is apx 29 who had an aneurysm rupture when she was 12; there are a few other parents whose children have, or had, aneurysms...

Prayers for you all...

poor baby.;i was 41 when i went thru it so to be 12 and have it compounded by her parents splitting up is tragic…you seem to be a sweet stp mom which makes alot of difference…shes lucky to have a support system such as yourself…did ashley have any deficits from having the stroke…? tell her God spared her life for a reason…being this age,going thru this will pass and she has so much more waiting fir her n life…tell her to never give up…do yall live anywhere close to dallas? i would love to meet her n encourage her to keep going…love n hugs michelle n texas;)

I hope that you can find support for your stepdaughter here as a matter of fact I know you can..Hang in there with her and she will make it just fine..Support is soooo important...All my best to the both of you...Thoughts and prayers..

Kimberley