How old are you when you were diagnose?

Im actually new here

I am 19 years old when i am diagnose with aneurysm.. Doctors said i am too young to have this.

Hi there. It was three days before my 50th birthday when I had my rupture. I believe you can have an aneurysm at any age…

yes thats what the doctor told but with my age it is very rare to have it. he said mostly at the age of 30’s and above.

Jen Rigg said:

Hi there. It was three days before my 50th birthday when I had my rupture. I believe you can have an aneurysm at any age…

My daughter had her aneurysm when she was 27 yrs old. The dr actually told us she was born with hers and we didnt know it. Her aunt had one at the age of 22 yrs old that ruptured and she never recovered. My son and husband had to also be tested and at this time are ok.

My doctor also tell that i may be had it when i was born,

I was 52. Mine was found “incidentally” when I had an MRI looking for a cause of some neurological problems.

i was 41 when i had mine,but there was a young lady in my neighborhood who succombed to this tragedy at 18 right after(a couple of weeks) giving birth to her son. her infant son i have been told has two brain tumors and is struggling for his life…horrible story…i wish you the best and hopes for a long, happy life,michelle-n-texas

I’m 62. Mine was also found incidentally this February when I had a CAT scan for something else. And a good thing, too, because it’s turned out to be a dangerous little beast that likely would have killed me without warning in the next year or two. ‘They’ figure it’s likely been growing slowly for years, but has now reached a critical point. Mine seems to be a flaw in the way my blood vessels grew.
Laurie

Hey, this is old! Closing it to posts, feel free to start a new thread