Hi there, Meaghan! Welcome to Ben's Friends!

@mallain9

Hello Meaghan,

Welcome to our support community!! My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I understand that you are currently awaiting a coiling surgery. It must have been scary for you to have learned about your aneurysm, but it is a relief knowing that you caught it in time, and are moving forward with concrete treatment options. Using the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right corner of the screen, I did a quick search for the term “coiling surgery”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that for your interest: Search results for 'coiling surgery ' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Are you currently dealing with any headaches or anything of that sort? Or do you have any specific questions that you want answered? If so, I highly suggest that you begin your own discussion thread. You can do so by using the + New Topic tab under the “General Discussion” tab, and our moderators would love to guide you. We look forward to hearing from you Meaghan, as well as your animal rescue efforts (how great of you!). Please do not hesitate to keep us posted on your story!

Best of luck

Arjuna