Had to go to hospital

went to er yesterday been in so much pain,you all read lost my medicaid,ran out of meds, my daughter had to buy them off line but i was off them for two weeks waiting for them to get here mail snow up north, ect ,well anyway alot of eye pain killing me called doctor that i cant go to but he did tell me it should not be from the meds so i went to er they did cat scan said no bleeding but pain in eyes killing me anyone else on topamax 100mg 2xa day hands num feet num,eyes water dont know whats happening going to go to a free clinic waiting going threw all the red tape now .anybodyelse going though this pain in the eyes its been over a year

Linda, were you able to get your meds? Has this free clinic done an eye examination on you? I am so sorry you are going thru this! Wish I had answers for you but I don't. Know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. I hope you are able to get some relief from this very soon!!!

(((Linda)))

I hope you can get the help you need to get better...Gotcha in my Thoughts and prayers...! Colleen

no havent gone to the clinic to see any doctors yet ,still going threw the red tape,hopefully shortly thanksnobodys having any eye pain?

I get what feels to me more like pressure, once in a while I get pain, but it just occasional.

I get eye pain every day. It the socket around the skill and it burns, and it waters. I have been at work and co workers say it looks as though I have been crying. I had coiling done mid nov and still trying to get answer about pain. I don;t think I have enough pain meds I understand the eye pain. Light and prayers coming your way. I am considering taking off the light part at the end of my replies. Because light is bothering me alot. Kim