Got phone call aunt has aneurysm

my mom calldme a couple weeks a go and was telling me about my aunt having numness in her arm and leg isaid mom she should be checked for aneurysmsand they all say to me you and your web site ever since you found that thats all we hear but not one will read it.my aunt went to doctor yesterday she wasnt home10 mins they called and told her to come in today she has a aneurysm and they want to operate in hartford ct.shes waiting for the call;why are people afraid to readive been after my whole family to read it they say i know i get mad because they dont know did i have to die or one of us in the family for them to get a clue .i know its not just my family its alot of familys take the time thanks linda

Thanks for putting your post up. I believe it will bring more awareness to many people.

Your aunt is very lucky that they found it before it caused some seriouse damage. I'm glad that she is getting it taken care of.

thanks ben your a great guy people just dont want to take the time.you take care linda

Hi Linda...

As well as my Doc's...this website saved my life when I first found out I had my annie...

God Speed to your Aunt...

Have a good day....hugs colleen

Linda,

Thank you for bringing this up... your aunt was blessed...

What I have sensed / learned is that families do not want to know more of potential genetics, etc... Now, with two of you...hopefully her neuro will bring forth the genetics info... for all the family.

A friend of mine lost her dad some time back; her son two years before her rupture. When she lost her son, there was no mention of potential genetics and the study wss either in process or complete... Another friend lost her dad and other family members. She was blessed w/quality of her md who tested/diagnosed symptoms and into treatment before rupture. Your aunt is blessed...

from a great md and from you...as you shared, attempted to share info... Keep it up... we're all attempting to do it...

Pat