Goodbye you wonderful people

Just a quick goodbye saying I’ve been touched by your courage, strength and the love and caring you have for each other. My 12/3/19 MRI showed an aneurysm. A cerebral angiogram showed i was all clear. The angiogram was finally done after being rescheduled twice; unfortunately it was scheduled after i had a stroke ten days ago. I am currently in rehab - and i realize i no longer qualify for this site. I’m starting on a new path, but I’ve been enriched and supported by your own amazing stories. Much love to all.

7 Likes

Joyejoy, what a kind statement to our members. You’re awesome! We wouldn’t mind if you came on every now and then, your support is and would continue to be invaluable. I hope the best for you and yours in recovery. Don’t get too mad at the PTs and keep your cup half full at all times. Please let us know how you’re doing when you’re able…

1 Like

You may still find value in staying! I don’t see why you couldn’t. Full recovery prayers for you!

5 Likes

Stay in touch and keep on giving them heck. I find it is good for the soul.

I hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

Stay.

2 Likes

Stay, just a little bit longer :musical_note::musical_note:. May your recovery go well. You are welcome here to update us on your progress, or to whine…

2 Likes

Good morning Joyejoy

I hope you make a great recovery.

Best wishes Di :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

2 Likes

Sending You much love and strength. We are all here to support one another. I pray for your complete healing, and please remember you have friends here♥️

2 Likes

Joyejoy, you most certainly do qualify to be a member of this community! You’ve been “there”, even if your annie has left town. We’re sorry to hear about your stroke, but please stay with us: many of us here know what you are battling, even if the source of the problem isn’t exactly what ours is.

We’re friends. We care about what happens to you, and we’d love to stay in touch and continue to support each other.

Please?

Seenie from ModSupport

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging replies. I’m pecking away with one finger these days :slight_smile: You have certainly encouraged me and I’m happy to know I still qualify for this amazing site—sorta. I would love to stay connected. You are all so special and such encouragers. Thank you!

5 Likes

Great!!! I’m very happy you’ve decided to stay! When I was young, I remember my Dad typing away on the old, black Underwood…one finger on both hands. He was very fast. Eventually he learned to type with all his fingers. We had the same issues, after his stroke he could easily break your hand, after my rupture I could do the same. It takes some time for the message board to get the correct message through but it does come back.

NOT “sorta”!!! You are one of us. Great to hear you’re going to stay.

1 Like

Wish you much comfort and support you certainly do belong here as we all do when we hear that word Annie its embedded in our lives for ever. We are warriors and very courages ones at that/. You are a warrior with lots of courage please stay and let everyone know how well you are doing.

2 Likes

If you go then I need to go, too. In March my angiogram shows my aneuysm is gone. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the after effects and these are a great group of people to hang out with.

1 Like

And part of what makes it great is having people like you hanging out here!

What is important is understanding exactly what it means to go through the brain aneurysm experience. Not whether you actually have one at the moment! And I’m guessing that you, @Joyejoy will never forget what it means, even though your BA’s left town.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Seenie from ModSupport

1 Like