Glenn waters

Hi Glenn,

Glad all went well!!!!! I had mine 5 weeks ago. My leg did hurt the first week. I agree with Gigi, walking helps. I started walking slowly inside and once I got strong enough to be out I started walking slowly outside and have been walking more each day. I do take breaks in between when I get tired. Walking outside is the best because the ground changes. It's making me better and I feel stronger. If you decide to stretch, doing a gentle stretch is important so you don't hurt yourself because your muscles are tight. Listen to your body! My PT says "less is better". It's better to start at a light pace and build it up. Good luck!!!! You are in my prayers!!

Thanks me

Hi glenn

glad u are doing ok :-) i had exact same in my back and left hip after surgery..short walks if u can and a few light exercises of lifting ur legs up by bending at the knees will do u good. but u also must rest and sleep when u need to

well done glenn take care

sandra

Thanks Sandra

Hi Glenn, I had back problems ar first also my leg but doing ok now some issues with emotions I think it is the seizure meds Keppra I am on doing that. Please take it slow at first.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Sarah

Thanks Sara