Fiancee had Brain Aneursym January 29,2011

My fiancee of 17 years Virginia ( Ginny ) ( Tremarcke ) Zizas Had a Brain Aneurysm on January 29,2011 she is still not good she is bedfast and has lost all of her hair and has Demenia all I have been doing is praying for her recovery and praying that she will/would come back to me yes even sick or Ill I want her back I want to beable to do things for her please help me prayfor her and that she does fully recover and does come back to me thank you Larry William Kitchens 1029 Broadway Apt:A-2 Westville, New jersey 08093 ( 856)■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ also please help me obtain learning and reading material on and about brain aneursyms please

I am praying for her and for you. Don’t give up Larry.
Shelly

Oh ((((Larry))))...saying a prayer for you and Ginny...I will keep you both close to my prayers...

Cyber ~ Prayers and healing thoughts...go out to you and ginny...Colleen

This is so sad :-(

Thoughts and prayer go out to both...

Kimberley

Hi Larry, welcome to the family, Ginny is now within our thoughts and prayers, so sleep tight tonight that you are not alone and we are here for you.
best Wishes
Gaynor

Yeah we are all here for you, I had mine in Feb and still finding side effects! praying for you both!