Everything is fine

Had second MRI since coiling and things are fine. Dr. thinks I'm still healing and getting use to the coils.

I can go into stores now without having the light and noise sencetivity!!!! And I made it through my first Sunday church service since my surgery in July!!!! I was beginning to think I was never going to get better.

A wise woman (Colleen) told me many times, it takes time. And although I knew this to be true it's hard to do the time. But hang in there everyone, it does happen.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs, Deanna

Hahahaha...not sure wise...but the old saying..."been there, done it..."...ah Deanna good to see you...

Merry Christmas and Happy and Better New Year for all of us ~ xoxoxoxo ~ Colleen

Hi Deanna! Merry Christmas to you too!! As the year closes we should think back in order to see the improvements- they are soooo slow to come-~~~ I concur with you-coils, store lights etc etc! i even survived the mall on Saturday! but i should have waited to a less hectic time. Yes we all know it takes time but our will to get better kicks in and we think~~ surely i'll be better by a certain date-patience is a virtue! thank you for posting such an upbeat report! Bless you & yours!

Hi Deanna,

I feel like you...like I am never going to get better, my procedure was done in Oct. and I still have headaches and feel awful. My doctor wants to do an angiogram to see whats going on...I am praying everything is okay and that I am just taking longer to heal.

I wish you the best.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Denise Rocha