Difficult coping with late effects of brain injury

Thank you for all who replied. Some very good advice. I checked up on the meds and they are doing what we want them too do. None should be countering the others. I do have an appointment with a neursycologist in a week, my doctor is thinking Ptsd as well and after this appointment I will look into councilors. All stress is from work related issues, public and coworkers. Am worried about financial issues as well but hoping my work disability retirement and social security disability will get me to at least 80% of what my income is now. My wife works full time and we will be covered by insurance from her employer, plus my wife is 100% behind me in the choice to get out of my working and being wiped out after work. Thank you for your thoughts and ideas to deal with this. After almost 4 yrs since brain bleed thought that would be over these issues. But maybe I should have accepted that I needed help a few years ago instead of pushing on by myself and I wouldn't be having these issues now. Have been working so much around the house getting caught up on home maintenance issues is exhausting but no stress. I will post again as I progress hopefully withgood results. And again thank you for the advice.

2 Likes