Depression 13 years post ruptured hemmoragic ba

Thanks for the clarification @Anne_T, it helps, a lot. I don’t do FB…so I’m grateful I don’t have that mess to contend with in my life. BH does FB and I’ve noticed some facts presented as truths may not be so…I go with the adage of “things may not be as they appear” philosophy.

After I ruptured, I could no longer deal with drama and chaos or arguing. They all increased my deficiencies I had at the time. The healthiest thing was for me to distance myself from those people and so I did. Funny thing is, it helped me to become healthier by reducing my stress. Having stress reduced helped me relearn things I once enjoyed and I do enjoy learning so I don’t mind having to continuously relearn…

Family is a complicated entity isn’t it? For family members who have distanced themselves from each other for whatever the reasons can be painful, but at the same time it can also reduce our stress level. As you can probably tell, I’m a big fan of stress reduction.

Have you been reading this thread? Depression and anxiety - #7 by midwifemoore

I really like @Cathy1 advice of trying something new…I would urge everyone to read it and follow her advice!

All the best,
Moltroub