Confusion sets in

ugh up at 4 am, i need some advice! was shocked to learn my neurologist is packin her bags, they want to move my appt up to wednessday, i asked why do i want to see her if shes leaving and they say to get set up with a new dr?? sounds like they just want my money? should i cancel? im not happy with them, all they did was give muscle relaxers which im sure my family dr could handle. Im ready to throw in the towel and quit all drs honestly ugh

Oh Ron, I hate this for you. We must be on the same wave length. My Neurologist said he wants to continue seeing me every six months and I can’t figure out why either. But everyone else wants me to keep going so I guess I will. I think maybe yours wants to have what they call a closure session. It’s important, so she can explain why she’s leaving and make sure you follow through with a new doc

hi Moltraub! thanks! ugh same waves, ummm went to dr today, he referred me to a new neurologist, I got great vibes off the dr so i am optimistic. I cancelled the byebye session good riddance dr!! i disliked her, strung me along forever saying one thing at a time as the first thing never got fixed- frozen shoulder. Dr gave me referal to ortho dr for shots hopeful that works. Starting from square one, its better i think? take care i hope you find your way, prayers you do, tc hope this finds you well xoxo

Wow ronk! It sounds like she may have done you a big favour by leaving. Bonus!

Seenie

I’m so glad you like the new doc Ron! Hope you get some relief for that shoulder. Do you think the ortho will have you do shots and PT?

Moltroub said:

I'm so glad you like the new doc Ron! Hope you get some relief for that shoulder. Do you think the ortho will have you do shots and PT? //// hi umm no havent seen the new one yet, sadly i missed the apt last week, i meant i got good vibes from the pcp who referred me, sorry i wasnt more clear, tc

Ron, I am so glad to hear that your neurologist left so you can move on!! She was useless and I know that she never did anything for you. Yipee for liking your new one!!

Sherri Long said:

Ron, I am so glad to hear that your neurologist left so you can move on!! She was useless and I know that she never did anything for you. Yipee for liking your new one!! (**** hi , no i havent met him yet, sorry i wasnt clear on that, tc

Out with the old, in with the 'hopefully awesome' new!

ok hi i met him, he shot my shoulder , it seemed to help a little but not much, im left once again confused! He said oh if i feel i need another just come back in a couple of weeks oh no- that was the ortho-lol ok the neuro oh boy he was like 80, shot hip((butt) with lidocaine , nurse was very nice and talked with me 20 minutes warning me it would get sore and man did it ever, that was thursday and we discussed my fair plans for saturday and i did go even tho it was still sore. I still have trouble putting on shoes , tomorow i will see if its better, i been pushing it a bit stretchinleg this way and that, i did some step ups first time in 5 days, thanks will try to update tomorow, love to you all~