Confused again

hi!! just got in from the orthopaedic dr they x-rayed and he said it was c something arthropathy?? the connective tissue is gone in the shoulder? Ibeen getting treatments for frozen shoulder? was this all in vain? ugh! he did say its the result of the sah, tc

I didn’t know an SAH can effect connective tissue in our shoulders. Is he going to be able to repair your shoulder?

Hi, he gave me cortisone shot, it felt better for a few hours then worse, he doesnt want to do a replacement and either do i, since arm has no fine motor control, i am very unclear of how this can happen. Neurologist wants to give shots to hip and i feel like cancelling, i feel like a cash cow just being passed arond so the pro's can get a paycheck?? tc ttyl

Moltroub said:

I didn't know an SAH can effect connective tissue in our shoulders. Is he going to be able to repair your shoulder?

Hi, he gave me cortisone shot, it felt better for a few hours then worse, he doesnt want to do a replacement and either do i, since arm has no fine motor control, i am very unclear of how this can happen. Neurologist wants to give shots to hip and i feel like cancelling, i feel like a cash cow just being passed arond so the pro's can get a paycheck?? tc ttyl ps im thinking all that pt, lasers and stims made it worse since theres no muscle attachment

Ron, I'm so sorry to hear you going through this. I have nothing to add other than wanted to know I'm sending you good thoughts.

thanks Harleylena, neuro nurse said not to cancel hip shot-lol ok then off we go to neuroland! tc

** update , got the lidocaine shot in the butt ugh not fun! they said it will get sore, hoping its better by saturday- theres a fair nearby and my buddies family band is playing, shoulder is still the same, tc xoxo