Central frontal dura fistula and 2 ophthalmic aneurysm one left one right

anyone has this condition/ plese tell me about it, what would be teh best doctor and hospital to go to?

what city and state do you reside in?

manchester ct

i live n dallas texas but am going to ask my surgeon monday who they would recommend…what type of dr aeecyou seeing now? ive heard of people having things discovered by their eye dr…amazing because they have a clear view into the brain…will get back to yoy asap…God bless prayers coming your way>

I donot have this condition and wish I could help you out...however, a good friend of mine whom came from Massachusettes told me Mass General is a very good Hospital for neurology...not sure how close that is to you...or how feasible for you to find a Doctor...I know I had to go 3 1/2 hours away to find good neurosurgeons...

Good Luck...keep us posted what you find out...Colleen

i am seeing a neurosurgery doctor will meeet him on 3/2/11

live in ct about 2 hours from boston

Glad you have an appt with neurosurgeon in March...

Keep us posted Ricardo...

And I will keep sending Healing Thoughts your way...! Colleen

Ricardo....

no, little info...from my past research... dura is the main protective layer between our brain and skull (there are some other layers); that is like the mainline from intracranial to intracerebral...fistula is the odd (abnormal?) connection between arteries /veins ... same/similar to AVMs(?) ... I imagine central frontal is the central part of the frontal lobe area...perhaps the upper part of the forehead?

My involvement of AVM was from someone I knew and the book My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor. Her treatment was by Dr. Ogilvy at MGH...

My interest in dura was because of the ICA segments; as it crosses over the dura, the surpaclinoid segment begins w/3 branches (ophthalmic, PComA and another small one) inside the brain...

Do NOT rely on my interpretation...I am non-degreed, non-licensed, non-professional ... be sure to ask your md for the definition of central frontal dural fistula...take your paper/pen to note what you hear ...and ask, again and again, if difficult to understand...MD can print copies of the images that are being explained to you...

thanks for the information