Brett Michaels

Have you heard that the lead singer from the heavy metal rock band, ‘Poison’ is in intensive care after a brain hemorrage?

He’s a young man, way too young to have his life derailed.

I’m hoping he’ll be okay, and that this public figure having a problem like this will bring more public attention to our little orphan Annie.

Laurie

When I was a teenager, they were one of my favorite bands! I heard they can’t find the source of the bleeding though. I hope he will be okay.

Horrible thing. A lot of conflicting reports.
Laurie

Laurel Johnson said:

When I was a teenager, they were one of my favorite bands! I heard they can’t find the source of the bleeding though. I hope he will be okay.

I saw that too. And what about Miss Teen Hawaii - only 18 and she’s died because of her annie :frowning: My sister told me that last year one of her students died from the same thing at only 16! We are the lucky ones!!

Yes,we really are!
How terrible for the parents of those teens. I lost my daughter unexpectedly when she was 15, in 1985. Part of me died that day.
Laurie

Jen Rigg said:

I saw that too. And what about Miss Teen Hawaii - only 18 and she’s died because of her annie :frowning: My sister told me that last year one of her students died from the same thing at only 16! We are the lucky ones!!

laurie i didnt know you had a daughter who passed away…i have two children and couldnt fathom the thought of that happening,you are a strong mother and woman. God bless you…im very sorry to hear that even though it was many years ago, its still hard…much love michelle

Laurie Campbell said:

Yes,we really are!
How terrible for the parents of those teens. I lost my daughter unexpectedly when she was 15, in 1985. Part of me died that day.
Laurie

Jen Rigg said:

I’m so sorry Laurie. It’s every parent’s worst nightmare. Big hugs from me xx

Laurie Campbell said:

Yes,we really are!

Laurie

Jen Rigg said:

This can happen at any age! My husband died at 34 from a massive sah. I also have an unruptured aneurysm.

My son died at 34 as a result of brain damage from an industrial accident. He left no wife or children.

Will your aneurysm be treated in the future, or is it one of the ones that’s best left alone?

Laurie

sheri fisher said:

This can happen at any age! My husband died at 34 from a massive sah. I also have an unruptured aneurysm.

Hey, this is old! Closing it to posts, feel free to start a new thread