BP monitor

I have purchased a blood pressure moniter and it has detected an irregular heartbeat for the past several readings. Should this be reason for concern? Debating about making a doctors app to check this out. Has anyone else had any heart problems associated with any of this? I feel fine otherwise, just that same dizzy feeling I’ve had all along.

Hi Caroline, I would most definitely get an appointment with my PCP for a quick EKG, or maybe even ortho~static bp check. Being that you stated you are having dizzy feelings. I myself have had heartbeat problems from racing to going to slow so it is worth getting check for peace of mind.

Hope this helps!

Tiffany

Thanks Tiffany. I’ve been dizzy since I had the coiling done, so that’s not a new symptom. Can’t wait till my head feels normal again. I will make an appointment tomorrow just to be safe though. Thanks again

I have the dizzy's since being coiled...recently had ENT tests and told it is nothing to do with inner~ear, etc., but everything to do with central nervous system problems, hence, my coiling and aneurysm...however, I donot think an irregular heartbeat should be overlooked ... please, please, call and see your Doctor and if really concerned, please go to your ER and have yourself checked out...~ keep us posted...~ Colleen

Thanks Colleen, I made a doctors app. It’s this Friday, I’ll keep you posted.

Glad they will be seeing you on Friday Caroline...will keep you close in my thoughts and prayers...~ Colleen

Happy New Year, here’s to a better one for all of us.