Been a while

It'll be 3 years in Aug, since my 2 ruptured brain aneurysms and surgery and rehab. the doc. said a few months ago that I had 2 vains in the back of brain that was getting narrow and he's been doing a MRA to keep a close watch on them because they would be danger to opperate on and he didn't want to unless he hed to put a stent in. to stop a stroke. He has taken 2 MRA since and one showed more narrowing, the last one show great inprovment. He said he didn't know what cause them or why it got better, He talk to me a long time about what to watch for and what to do, after calling 911, put asprin under tung and put feet up and head down. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but husband broke his back in Dec. he's needed 24/7 care for, in and out of hospital and I was the full time care giver (he's 80) He went in rehab a month ago and now my BP is way down 110/60 and The Mra taken last week was greatly inproved. Im 70, I miss him and don't know if I'll ever be able to care for him again at home. just pray for us.

Wilma...

An early congrats on your three year anniversary upcoming...and, so glad your BP has dropped back down...

So regret to hear of your husband's condition.

Prayers for his recovery and for you two to be togehter as much as possible...tho, prayers include you to get and main your rest...

Pat

A few hours after posting this NH call and said my DH had been taken to the ER, theowing up blood, I have had 2 hours sleep in the last 36, so I'm ready for sleep. They said his heart is all over the place . I know something is going to happen, Im just not ready.

Wilma,

Hugs and prayers for you both...

Pat

Wilma,

My thoughts and prayers being sent your way...

Peace, Janet