Anyone suffering from Pituitary Stalk Distortion as a result of their annie please?

Hi all, firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well I am still waiting for my coiling, considering they found it in June I'm not overly impressed! The worst is the waiting, I truly feel that my life is on hold and I can honestly say that I am now really depressed. There is nothing I can do about wait unfortunately as I cannot afford private healthcare so I'm trying to educate myself the best i can about my situation.

I'm really interested to hear from anyone else who has/has had an annie causing pituitary stalk distortion as well?

Mine is and this is adding to my depression as the symptoms are horrid, having been going on for a couple of years now but the doctors do not seem to be treating this as important.

Any information welcome please!!

I cannot seem to find much information on Google at all.

All the best and a happy safe new year to you all!

Kerry xxxx

Sorry I can’t help. I don’t know what you’re referring to about the pituitary?? I do know what you’re talking about with the depression unfortunately. Waiting would be horrid and my heart goes out to you. I can offer one piece of advice. You are alive right now. I’m not sure what your symptoms are, but go live your life to its fullest. Try to do at least one thing each day that makes you happy. Also…Try to help others in your life. Whether this is making a call to ask how THEY are, offering to lend them a hand…Whatever. Service to others helps us to keep from dwelling on ourselves. This is something we CAN control. Do these things one day at a time. I hate to see you waste whatever time you have left, whether it’s 90 days or 90 years…On something you have no control over. Good luck.