Anyone else live in tropical debby territory?

Rain rain go away come again another day...and it doesn't look positive for that song to come true anytime soon. Completely flooded in many many areas.

Hi Sheree ... I have a house near to Tampa...and friends are keeping me posted...I am in my Home in Indianapolis where we have been under drought...God Bless to all the Floridian's...~ Cyber~thoughts your way ~ Colleen

Well, that is hit hard as well, hopefully not in your neck of the woods, of course Bayshore Dr has dolphins walking across the road! :0) Not your typical joggers...but Town and Country got hit hard, have many friends that can't even leave their house...

Oh, by the way, I'm in the wrong profession...Texas??? Louisiana??? It was so obvious to us Floridians what was happening...

EEKS...we have a lake in the back of our house...on the 14th hole...and I would rather see Dolphins walking around...my g/f said...it is the alligators...walking...I just got back from being down there and got here a week ago...

Those poor people...of Tampa...Charlie some years ago hit them hard then...

I remember that too, Charlie, Frances, Ivan and I forget the other one, all went over my house...just kidding about the dolphins, but I can believe many people will now be seeing a lot of the alligators coming out of the woodwork. Have a great day!

Jeannie...I turned 40 when she came to Florida and I was down at a sports bar with hubby on Siesta Key...~