I just had a second opinion consult with Drs. Huang and Ravany. I decided to wait for 6 months to see if the annie grows. if there is any sign of change, they have recommended stent/coiling.
I'd appreciate hearing any experiences either with these doctors or with any information related to the treatment at Hopkins.