Angingraram

I went and got an angingram and praise the Lord they said to come back in a year. And the surgeon told the family That I could go bungee jumping or sky diving if I wanted to LOL

They say I'm a miracle. I died twice and they were able to bring me back, I was brain dead for a while and in a stage 3como. i had 2 surgerys 3 strokes and some mini. I think the miracle is that I can walk, talk and have a clear mind. Never ever give up, there is alway hope and I'm here as prove.

Here's something to think about, my husband and I both signed papers, not be kept alive by extas like life susport and stuff, well my family wouldn't let me die, they went ahead with life susport, being told there was no hope that that if I lived that I would ever be able to do anything. they went ahead with it. and here I am. The same happen with my husabnd in 2008 and they wanted me to let him die, I said no, do all you can, He had open heart surgery and is doing great.

IF YOU HAVE THOSE KIND OF PAPERS SINGED TALK IT OVER WITH EACH OTHER MAKE SURE IT IS CLEAR AS WHAT CAN AND WHAT CAN'T BE DONE. We wouldn.t be her if people had listen to us.

both was ruptured date Aug. 4th. 1010

well last week the neurosurgeon's office called and sald he wanted to see me and it went thu my mind that he looked again and found something, it was a long 5 days before I went in, and he he told me how good everything looked. completed healed, And he went over everything again that I had been thu, Like being dead and in a stage 3 coma for over 2 weeks and being brain dead. He told me that I was a miracle and that some body was watching over me. People just don't come back and get their mind back and able to completely care and take care of a home and self. He hugged me again and said someone is takeing care of you, come back in a year. It's been 9 months since it happen, and I'm living a full happy life;

Never ever give up hope. I have a right to die paper signed and family wouldn't show it, If you got one tear it up because I wouldn't be here if the paper had been there. It's something you need to talk about.

This is wonderful news...Congrats...~

I am smiling for You...

Oh My...this is great "food for thought"...thank~you for sharing...

Have a beautiful day...! Hugs Colleen