Aneurysm at 25

12/10/16 I had the worst headache of my life, confuse and in pain i was rushed to the hospital by my angel my beautiful fiancé . still in pain the doctors ran test and found out that I had suffer a ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm . I’m not one to post about my personal life ,but it’s been one heck of a ride, and a learning experience for me and for everyone around me. I have never question why this has happened to me nor would I ever do, cause God knows why he does the things the way he does .I want to thank everyone that reached out to me and the ones that made the drive to go see me . I want to thank my parents who never left my sight and who encourage me to not give up , a special thanks to my angel and the person who saved my life by rushing me to the hospital and has stood my by my side and helped me get back to my normal life laura I love you and will forever be thankful for what you did for me. You saved me and cause of you I’m still here enjoying my life . I would never be able to repay you what you did for me but Im for sure going to try and make you the happiest person in the world and for that I have I have a life time to do so. Also Thank you to everyone who still till this day checks up on me to see how I’m doing and still cares for me . I️ will never let this aneurysm defeat me nor would I️ let I️t dictate how I️ live my life .

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story , very touching !

Crazy story, and quite similar to mine except my sister found me in my bed on the verge of passing out. My aneurysm ruptured one morning about a year ago at 24, and I just had my 25th birthday, so of course, it was extremely special. I also got my anuerysm coiled. We are so lucky to have our loved ones looking out for us. Keep on keeping on buddy!!! Cheers :slight_smile: