A New Christmas Tree Theme for me this Year Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Doesn't look like anything special...but to me; my Christmas Tree theme of Cherubim's & Butterflies fills my heart with LOVE knowing God is always watching over me; protecting me from Above Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ✞

Michele, every decoration from the heart is special! We received our first Christmukkah from my cousin this year. When her mom was alive, I always received a Chanumas gift:). They go on special places on our tree.

Michele...Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas...

Your tree is beautiful...and, I will share a bit...

I have a small tree w/a panda bear w/Santa hood...have enjoyed for a long time...

My next tree...is a Tree of Life pendant...my jeweler artistes designed from my available images... then added earrings to coordinate w/it...when my tech calls me...I will learn how to send the images of those...yes, he did teach me prior...and, my memory lapsed...

Yours is just beautiful...and, so proud of/for you for being able to create it..

Pat...

Hope you will post a picture...when convenient for you...Hugs, Pat

Moltroub said:

Michele, every decoration from the heart is special! We received our first Christmukkah from my cousin this year. When her mom was alive, I always received a Chanumas gift:). They go on special places on our tree.

These special places on the tree sure do fill up fast! I just Love the feeling of kicking back when I get home from work to enjoy the lights! I can't wait to see some pictures; especially the tree of Life Pat as it sounds amazing :))! Happy Wednesday to you both!

Very BEAUTIFUL Michele!! Merry Christmas God is Good! I know he was watching over me. I had a subarrachnoid very large aneurysm rupture two weeks after I had my second daughter and it was in my sleep causing me to have a seizure. My oldest daughter was two and I am so lucky to be alive. I totally relate to your theme! God Bless you! We are SURVIVORS!
Christy

Thank You Christy, and Yes, God is so Good -- He certainly was watching over You and your precious Life when your Annie torpedoed into your life in your sleep; Lucky & Blessed you surely are! Survivors, true & true! And will hold this Blessing close in my heart Forever & Always!

Christy said:

Very BEAUTIFUL Michele!! Merry Christmas God is Good! I know he was watching over me. I had a subarrachnoid very large aneurysm rupture two weeks after I had my second daughter and it was in my sleep causing me to have a seizure. My oldest daughter was two and I am so lucky to be alive. I totally relate to your theme! God Bless you! We are SURVIVORS!
Christy