2 Oct 2022 new month, new members!

Can you believe September flew by so fast? Why is it when we’re young, time seems to stand still, when it was important that we give our age in years and months, sometimes days? Yet, as we age it goes by inordinately fast and we become hesitant to even mention our age? Grandma always said it was rude to ask someone their age, she always gave people the year she was born (1895) and suggested they figure it out themselves. That is until at the ripe age of 5 1/2 or 6 when I first asked, I made her 100 years older than she was…. I may just need to find a creek with polywogs swimming about!

Let’s get started shall we? This week’s newest members are @CharlesDWM. Charles is from the beautiful State of Washington and hasn’t undergone any treatment as yet for his 15 mm dissecting and fusiform aneurysm in the left inferior cerebellar artery. It’s possible he developed it from trauma. I can’t wait for his first topic on this as I’m wondering if it’s his left PICA or left AICA -posterior or anterior inferior cerebellar artery or am I getting it all wrong? I’m hoping he can educate me and other members!

And to wrap this week up is @Kmand67. Kristy is in Florida where hopefully she weathered Ian well. She started having migraines and daily headaches that just stayed with her. Being a trooper she tried the various treatments her neurologist tried procedures and medications. Then she received her MRI only to find multiple cerebral aneurysms. She and her husband have a home full of animals being rescuers and rehab for a sanctuary!

Charles and Kristy, we are here to offer support and our experience. Simply begin a new topic under the General tab or jump into a new topic. We really do have wonderful members that are willing to help you. Remember we cover the globe, so be patient in receiving replies.

There re a couple of folks who asked to join but may not have looked at their email or their junk/spam folder. Please do so, we really don’t want anyone to feel left out.

Have a great week y’all!

4 Likes