1 year follow up CTA on Thursday. Bring on the nerves

It has been a good year for me. For those that haven't seen my other posts- I had a baby about a month ago. I had a good pregnancy and I feel so blessed for my little bundle of joy.

This week, I will be going to get my follow-up CTA, four months late (my one-year was October). I couldn't go during my pregnancy.

I'm starting to feel that nervousness that I haven't felt in a long time. Just hoping everything goes well on Thursday.

Sending good wishes to a healthy outcome!

Kit, everything will be fine! Get some rest, stay positive. Let us know how it goes. I’m sending a big hug for everything you have done for me, thank you!

I had my CT scan and appt this morning. No new aneurysms, clip looks good, and I’m clear for a 5 year screening schedule! So relieved, I almost cried! Going home to
hug my one month old:) And maybe to enjoy a glass of wine (since I have to pump and dump due to the contrast dye).

Today is a great day!!

Thrilled to read this, your good news made my day.

Yea Kit! Make it a really good bottle of wine! And I would hug everyone! Such great news!

Great news wow 5 years, so happy to hear such good news. Hug baby and enjoy your wine till he can nurse again. Hey whats a little wine anyhow......lol