Would you like to recommend a doctor?

Help your fellow Canadians by recommending your doctor here. Positive reviews only, please.

Dr. Ian Fleetwood in Victoria, British Columbia. Super great guy, very calm and reassuring!

My surgeon, who was very good, was Dr. Kesava Reddy. His bedside manner and after-care were superb.

David Andrus, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

My aneurysm was operated by coiling. Lucky to have been done by Dr. Jorowsky (Moncton NB)

Dr Tymianski at Toronto Western- he’s one of the best and great to talk to- patient and understanding

Gisele…I’m currently waiting to see Dr. Jurovsky…would love to hear more about your experience

Dr.Roy and Dr.Weir Notre Dame Hospital Montreal

I am from Cornwall Ontario use Ottawa civic Dr.John Sinclair. I have two Anni both on optic nerve one right one left. Large one is 7 and watching other is4 and watching. Set for another cat scan with dye again Dec 17 , no one had made decisions as what is best for me. So I wait 58 female, no pain, don't smoke or drink, but have high blood pressure, type 2 diab.

Dr. Brendon Kenny (Neurosurgeon) and Dr. Louis Juravsky (Doctor who did the coiling of my Aneurysm). Doctor Juravsky was amazing. The most caring Doctor, will take time to answer all questions you may have and check on you on a regular basis. All I can say is WOW, amazed that there are still some Doctors like him. (Moncton NB)

Dear Christine,

Rest assure that you have the best. I'm 52 years old and great health and shape. This Doctor is simply amazing, he did the coiling of my 13mm aneurysm on Nov. 26, 2014, out on Nov. 27...and doing great. Please keep me posted. Most of all... relax and know that we are so lucky to have such a wonderful Doctor like him in NB. :)

Thanks Gisele!! I had heard that he was good but had not yet spoken with anyone who’s been a patient of his, happy to hear you had such a positive experience with him. Was your annie unruptured?

Gisele said:

Dear Christine,

Rest assure that you have the best. I'm 52 years old and great health and shape. This Doctor is simply amazing, he did the coiling of my 13mm aneurysm on Nov. 26, 2014, out on Nov. 27...and doing great. Please keep me posted. Most of all... relax and know that we are so lucky to have such a wonderful Doctor like him in NB. :)

Dr. Gary Redekop at Vancouver General. Everybody was amazing there.

Dee from Cornwall, Ontario’ Canada would like to join Canadians

You have joined, dee. You can leave a comment to say hello on the main comment feed, below discussions.

Where are you in Cornwall, as I am in Riverdale, if you would like to get together!!

Donkeymom said:

I am from Cornwall Ontario use Ottawa civic Dr.John Sinclair. I have two Anni both on optic nerve one right one left. Large one is 7 and watching other is4 and watching. Set for another cat scan with dye again Dec 17 , no one had made decisions as what is best for me. So I wait 58 female, no pain, don’t smoke or drink, but have high blood pressure, type 2 diab.

Cathy here from Toronto. My sah was treated in mid-December 2013...with coils at St Michael's Hospital by Dr Sarma, the neurovascular surgeon; Dr Cusimano, neurosurgeon. My family and I are so very grateful to these doctors for saving me!

Dr David Steven and his team at University Hospital in London. Not sure where u you live. I had no choice. Mine burst and i ended up in London. They saved my life 4 coils. Mine happened Dec 16 2014. My new doctor is Dr Bolton. Have not been yet, March 2 I will. Dr david was awesome. I met him I think 3 times after surgery. he needs to deal with what's an emergency. His team can deal with patients. All are the best.

I would recommend my Doctor and staff at Royal University Hospital at Saskatoon. Dr. Kelly saved my life! I am still the same, but now am a new you! I can handle that. Life is very important to me. Take care everyone!!

Dr. Agbi from the Ottawa civic Hospital, I went in ruptured anni, emergency surgery and he done an amazing job! His team is awesome. So happy to have had such a wonderful Dr. & team to help me through this. :)