Wall of Remembrance

I'm so sorry.

Sorry for your loss, I am quite sure it is devastating. I hope and pray that you find comfort, may he S.I.P. May your days get better as time goes on, Sending prayers and healing to you and your family.

Nstmichel, I’m sending hugs to help in your grief. Can you honor his memory by recalling hugs, a laugh, a funny, loving moment when you start seeing his passing? I think by now you have learned that aneurysms often go undetected. Your husband’s passing was nothing you could do. But think how much you did do for each other in 41 years ! I love the picture of the three of you!

Thanks for the remarks. They do help. I was honored to be married to my soulmate.

My Mom Cindy was found on Christmas Eve passed away from an aneurysm. She was one of the sweetest people that you could ever meet. She was always wearing a pretty smile. She was having symptoms for years, but never got diagnosed properly.

189-IMG_0439.JPG (2.37 MB) ■■■■0924_930462016978532_1117854124109162487_n.jpg (60.9 KB)

So sorry for the loss of your mom.

My sister Frances Donovan, 6 years ago today, January 21, 2010, had a brain aneurysm that exploded in her head putting her into a vegetative state. She went to heaven on February 2, 2010

She was a teacher in the City of Buffalo school district for 33 years and loved to travel and share her experiences with the children.

I miss her every day as we took several trips together, including my "bucket list" trip to Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. We laughed for 2,300 miles and saw all the sights to see over an 11 day trip.

So sorry for your loss of your sister. It must be so hard. All the best. Mark
Peggie Plosa said:

My sister Frances Donovan, 6 years ago today, January 21, 2010, had a brain aneurysm that exploded in her head putting her into a vegetative state. She went to heaven on February 2, 2010

She was a teacher in the City of Buffalo school district for 33 years and loved to travel and share her experiences with the children.

I miss her every day as we took several trips together, including my "bucket list" trip to Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. We laughed for 2,300 miles and saw all the sights to see over an 11 day trip.

thank you Mark. I hope the insurance companies realize someday that cerebral aneurysms are hereditary. My sister never drank or smoked, went to the gym 5 days a week and yet was blindsided by that one aneurysm. Since then my brother had one clipped and another being monitored. I've had 3 ruptures, 3 clips and 1 coil.

My mother passed away of an aneurysm rupture on March 13, 2015 at the young age of 60. She collapsed on March 11, 2015 and went thru clipping procedure, she developed an infection where menegitis set in along with the cerbreal swelling, she remained on life support and as my family waited for sometype of sign, we were advised that cerebral aneurysms were hereditary. On March 12, 2015: I had an MRA completed as I had been having headaches for 2 years and was diagnosed with a 7 mm left opthamalic aneurysm. On March 13, 2015 we pulled the life support from my mother, I have had my aneurysm coiled in may and continue on my road to recovery. My mother is my angel, had she not suffered her rupture, my aneurysm would have gone undetected.

my mother, Shirley evans, passed away 11/16/2015 , undiagnosed aneurysm ruptured. rest in peace mom, love you always

My Dad, Jack, age 64, a CPA who suffered a brain aneurysm on April 15, 1983. He never awoke from coma and passed on April 19, 1983 and left a huge empty hole in this world. Loved and missed every day.

So sorry for the loss of your mother. I can not imagine. Hope you are doing well. All the best. Mark
Kristy Bowerman said:

My mother passed away of an aneurysm rupture on March 13, 2015 at the young age of 60. She collapsed on March 11, 2015 and went thru clipping procedure, she developed an infection where menegitis set in along with the cerbreal swelling, she remained on life support and as my family waited for sometype of sign, we were advised that cerebral aneurysms were hereditary. On March 12, 2015: I had an MRA completed as I had been having headaches for 2 years and was diagnosed with a 7 mm left opthamalic aneurysm. On March 13, 2015 we pulled the life support from my mother, I have had my aneurysm coiled in may and continue on my road to recovery. My mother is my angel, had she not suffered her rupture, my aneurysm would have gone undetected.

So sorry for the loss of your mother. I can not imagine how hard. All the best. Mark

Terri Elvey said:

my mother, Shirley evans, passed away 11/16/2015 , undiagnosed aneurysm ruptured. rest in peace mom, love you always

So sorry for the loss of your father. I can not imagine how hard it would be. All the best. Mark

Mary Alice said:

My Dad, Jack, age 64, a CPA who suffered a brain aneurysm on April 15, 1983. He never awoke from coma and passed on April 19, 1983 and left a huge empty hole in this world. Loved and missed every day.

To all who has lost a family member due to an aueurysn I am so sorry for your loss. I am so glad you’ve shared your story because it really helps me to appreciate my life. I have been blessed all the way around. Please know that your stories enable others… Peace & blessings to all of you…

My mother was 49, she woke up around 4 am on January 5th 2013 with a crippling headache and started screaming for help, got out of bed and collapsed in the hallway. She was living with my older sister at the time so my sister called an ambulance and she was rushed to the ER where it was discovered that she had a ruptured brain aneurism, surgery was performed immediately and coils were placed in the two aneurisms on the right side of her brain. They wanted to wait until she had recovered some before performing the surgery to place a coil in the aneurism on the left side of her brain. She was very unresponsive at first, but every day she got a little better, she recognized all of us and started to talk to us and ask questions but not really about what had happened to her, insignificant questions like can she please have some coffee or a cigarette, we would tell her we're sorry but no she can't yet. Finally by the 12th day in ICU the doctors gave the approval for her to have a cup of coffee and I've never seen her get more excited. I went home that night and wasn't able to make it in to visit her the next day. I was told her older sister was going to come spend the night with her, but no one came so she was alone the 13th night in the ICU, that night the aneurism on the left side of her brain burst before they could perform surgery and she was declared brain dead on January 18th 2013, official date of death January 19th 2013. It was such a shock to all of us, even the doctors. she was making such great progress that we were sure she would make it, even if she had problems afterwards at least we would have her with us. But we didn't get that, she was taken from us at only 49 years old, and now my 6 month old son will never get to know his Nana. It's the worst thing I have ever had to go through and my heart goes out to anyone that has to go through such a horrible loss. RIP Mommy, I love you all the stars in the sky <3

188-MM.gif (300 KB)

My friend Maria Angélica ( Keka) a famous judge in my country. (Argentina)

Died at age 60 - September 1/ 2013.

Deeply missed by myself, my husband and kids, and my family, our friends and colleagues...

Love you dear friend....

Hi, I am so sorry for your loss, I know the pain as my daughter passed from an aneurysm at the age of 20. Wishing you peace of your journey- Hugs
MrsBrown said:

My mother was 49, she woke up around 4 am on January 5th 2013 with a crippling headache and started screaming for help, got out of bed and collapsed in the hallway. She was living with my older sister at the time so my sister called an ambulance and she was rushed to the ER where it was discovered that she had a ruptured brain aneurism, surgery was performed immediately and coils were placed in the two aneurisms on the right side of her brain. They wanted to wait until she had recovered some before performing the surgery to place a coil in the aneurism on the left side of her brain. She was very unresponsive at first, but every day she got a little better, she recognized all of us and started to talk to us and ask questions but not really about what had happened to her, insignificant questions like can she please have some coffee or a cigarette, we would tell her we're sorry but no she can't yet. Finally by the 12th day in ICU the doctors gave the approval for her to have a cup of coffee and I've never seen her get more excited. I went home that night and wasn't able to make it in to visit her the next day. I was told her older sister was going to come spend the night with her, but no one came so she was alone the 13th night in the ICU, that night the aneurism on the left side of her brain burst before they could perform surgery and she was declared brain dead on January 18th 2013, official date of death January 19th 2013. It was such a shock to all of us, even the doctors. she was making such great progress that we were sure she would make it, even if she had problems afterwards at least we would have her with us. But we didn't get that, she was taken from us at only 49 years old, and now my 6 month old son will never get to know his Nana. It's the worst thing I have ever had to go through and my heart goes out to anyone that has to go through such a horrible loss. RIP Mommy, I love you all the stars in the sky <3

Darlene Roberts, lost her life to an brain aneurysm on October 2015