Wall of Remembrance

Dear Lachele, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. We are coming on two years since we lost our son and his birthday is in a couple of weeks. I was terrified to hit certain milestones. I did not work on those days I knew would be the hardest. The only thing I could do was let it happen. I cried most of the day, found myself on the floor a couple of times. When I was all cried out I started remembering so many things about the times we had together. By the end of the day I was able to smile at some of the memories. I still have many times that it hits me hard. I have learned to allow those to come and take over for a while, then I get back to living again. I wish had something to say that would help you through this time. The only thing I can offer is you learnn to go back out and enjoy life if you allow yourself to. I am fortunate that I have a husband, children and grandchildren that make me get up everyday. I wish you peace and the strength to push through and to start living life again, so you will have many stories to share with your beautiful daughter when you meet her again.

Penny

I am so sorry for your loss, my daughter passed less than 1 month after her 20th birthday which has now been 18 months, I feel your pain it is the worst thing ever. I will not tell you that you will ever get over this but you will get through it with the love and patience of the people that love you. I still cry everyday! The loss of my only daughter is very painful but I am moving, working and doing all the necessary everyday things. I wrote a book which has helped alot with the pain. It is called when the wind blows.

Wishing you strength and peace as you face the road ahead.

Kelly Swart

Lachele Shelton said:

One year tomorrow my daughter passed away. I do not want this day to come. Rest in peace my sweet baby. Donique T. Carter

My sincere Condolence Lachele. May God grant you the strength to keep moving on everyday.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Kelly. I cannot imagine how each day feels. May God grant you strength each day.

Kelly Swart said:

I am so sorry for your loss, my daughter passed less than 1 month after her 20th birthday which has now been 18 months, I feel your pain it is the worst thing ever. I will not tell you that you will ever get over this but you will get through it with the love and patience of the people that love you. I still cry everyday! The loss of my only daughter is very painful but I am moving, working and doing all the necessary everyday things. I wrote a book which has helped alot with the pain. It is called when the wind blows.

Wishing you strength and peace as you face the road ahead.

Kelly Swart

I am so sorry for you to lose your daughter. To lose a child must be the hardest thing in life. My heart goes out to you.

Lachele Shelton said:

One year tomorrow my daughter passed away. I do not want this day to come. Rest in peace my sweet baby. Donique T. Carter

My mother, Carol, passed away at age 44 on the morning of January 28th, 2007 after having a cerebral hemorrhage the night before. I was the oldest, at 15, while my two younger siblings were 13. It was thematic of other aneurysms; it was a lightning strike. She was in seemingly good health on the night of the incident and I can remember looking at her lifeless body in the hospital on the next morning. She volunteered and was kind to everybody, with a quick laugh and twinkling eyes.

RIP Mother...

My love, my partner Rob had a brain aneurysm rupture two days after his 37th birthday. It was the early hours of March 16th, he managed to call 911 but that was it, no warning. We were talking about what sort of wedding we wanted, and had a marriage licence saved with our details and ready to be printed from his laptop.

I don't know how he is not here anymore.

Oh my heart breaks for you, My daughter passed the same way no signs, symptoms or warnings. Just gone. I pray for your strength and courage as you face the days ahead!!

reoffending said:

My love, my partner Rob had a brain aneurysm rupture two days after his 37th birthday. It was the early hours of March 16th, he managed to call 911 but that was it, no warning. We were talking about what sort of wedding we wanted, and had a marriage licence saved with our details and ready to be printed from his laptop.

I don't know how he is not here anymore.

I am very sorry for your loss, reoffending. Just heartbreaking. I hope you will consider joining a grief support group in your area, as you will need help to cope with this.

Trey. - to lose a parent at such a young age is devastating. Keep her memories, her smile, her love close to your heart, they are gifts she gave you that will never leave.

Reoffending- please look into a support group to help you with the stages of grief as Dancermom suggests. They can be a great source of support. Give yourself permission to feel the grief and the love you shared with him. Hold on to his laughter at silly things you would do. It is okay to cry, it is okay to laugh. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

My mother, Mary Cook. She died of a ruptured aneurysm in 1967 at age 45. I was 19 at the time. I had an aneurysm clipped in Aprl 2011 at age 64.

Lisa Tuccitto Anderson (1967-2002) My wife and mother to our daughters who were 2 and 9 when she was stricken down by a Basilar Tip aneurysm at 35 years old. I love you so very much to this day and the girls and think of you and talk about you every single day.

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, wishing you peace!XOXOXOX

I cry for all of you that have lost a father/mother/spouse/brother/sister/son/daughter. I keep reminding myself of singer Laura Branigan who died in 2004 at 47 of an undiagnosed brain aneurysm. She had been visiting her ailing mother. She told her mother she had a headache and thought rest would help get rid of it. She never woke up from the nap.(crying)

My Mother Mary Bowers anuerysm ruptured on March 09, 2015, she sat in agony and pain of severe headache until she collapsed on March 11, 2015. Being rushed to the hospital after suffering cardiac arrest during transport, we discovered at the hospital a golf ball size blood amount had collected in her brain. she was unresponsive and life flighted to a better equipt hospital and hour away from our small town. The Drs and staff had began questioning us about this so called worse headache of your life indicater of rupture. The dr also indicated the location and size of my mothers anuerysm would have been hereditary and encourged us, her children to be tested. Since I had struggled with daily migranes for 2 years of being told nothing was wrong with me, Once they had stabilized my mother and drilled wholes to relieve the swelling from her brain, I then checked my self into the ER where i was diagnosed on March 12, 2015 with a 7 mm left opthalmalic anuerysm. Despite all efforts even with machines keeping my mother alive, we pulled her life support on March 13, 2015

So sorry for your loss.

Kristy Bowerman said:

My Mother Mary Bowers anuerysm ruptured on March 09, 2015, she sat in agony and pain of severe headache until she collapsed on March 11, 2015. Being rushed to the hospital after suffering cardiac arrest during transport, we discovered at the hospital a golf ball size blood amount had collected in her brain. she was unresponsive and life flighted to a better equipt hospital and hour away from our small town. The Drs and staff had began questioning us about this so called worse headache of your life indicater of rupture. The dr also indicated the location and size of my mothers anuerysm would have been hereditary and encourged us, her children to be tested. Since I had struggled with daily migranes for 2 years of being told nothing was wrong with me, Once they had stabilized my mother and drilled wholes to relieve the swelling from her brain, I then checked my self into the ER where i was diagnosed on March 12, 2015 with a 7 mm left opthalmalic anuerysm. Despite all efforts even with machines keeping my mother alive, we pulled her life support on March 13, 2015

So sorry about your mom. As I stated previously, my mom died of a ruptured aneurysm in 1976. A doctor in 1996 looked at my family medical history and encouraged me to get an MRI. I had one in 1996 and nothing was detected. During my annual eye exam in 2011, I had vision issues. Doc sent me for MRI and I had an aneurysm on my ICA and it was resting on my optic nerve. Had clipping done in April 2011. So important for family members to be screened! />

Kristy Bowerman said:

My husband of 41 years passed away from an aneurysm on 9/11/11 while sleeping next to me on a cruise. We got married when I was 18 and he died at age 67. Not enough time. I have PTS disorder because of how he died and I could not do anything. I thought he had a heart attack until we got to a hospital in Canada after leaving from New York. He was kept on life support on the ship but doctors said he had been brain dead. Autopsy was done and it was an aneurysm. No complaints of any awful headache and we just were napping. I was not ready since he had retired and we were travelling. No time for goodbyes. This is my soulmate and it has been devastating and I live the moment over in my head and wonder why I never saw it coming? My love, I miss you every second of every day and I know I will be reunited with you in the afterlife. Time does not heal, you just get accustomed to them not being there. Grief hurts tremendously.

■■■■3_10200724137494319_249030347_n.jpg (40.1 KB)

So sorry for the loss of your husband. There is no warning. It just happens. My best wishes. Mark