Wall of Remembrance

I’m so sorry for your loss. God bless his soul. I can’t imagine losing a child. God bless you

Thinking of you and your struggle-god bless you

thank you

So sorry, I know the pain, Awareness is not enough scanning is a must-this is a silent killer

praying for your peace and strength

So sorry, I lost my mom at 53. Have you been checked? I have three. they are inherited. Some things you would want from your parents, this you don't, get checked....

So sorry for everyones loses in this forum, unfortunately we share similar stories (Amy) from the above post,.... the pain of losing a loved one is the hardest thing I have ever experienced- My family lost my father (Papa Joe) on May 26, 2016 he had just turned 65 a few days prior. It was extremely sudden, no warning signs other than a headache, which I wish we had known could be a warning sign...he spent four days on life support...the whole hospital experience was so painful, I still have many horrible flashbacks, we were all in shock...he was fine and then they tell you nothing can be done...none of it made sense...he was a very strong man, spiritually and physically..I think of him each day, I talk with everyday...it is extremely hard not being able to say goodbye...and also to have the pain and guilt of being part of taking your loved one off life support...

I wish peace, healing and love to all the families that are experiencing grief from brain aneurysms

peace and blessings- Amy

sorry just saw that I posted the wrong date of my dads passing- May 26, 2012 was the date obviously not 2016- not quite there yet...life has ever changed since that date-however we have started a small fundraiser in dads honor this past summer was the first one to support further research and awareness of brain aneurysms.

blessings- Amy

My Daddy went home to Heaven on Dec. 15, 2013. It’s still so hard for me to believe that he is gone and not coming back. His SAH was so sudden, it took us all by surprise. He had discussed with my mother and had a DNR, so when the doctors said the bleed so great and was irreparable, she said just keep him in comfort care on morphine and he was gone in 3 days. I miss him every day and I just keep thinking that as those were his last moments, I am so blessed to have spent them with him, singing him out to eternity.

My heart goes out to each and every one of you. I hope that you can find comfort and peace.

I lost my 16 year old son Jacob Lynn Spain on May 20th 2012 just as you described below. No signs. Sorry to hear about your loss I know that it is hard.

Kelly Swart said:

My daughter Ashley Ann Swart at the young age of 20 passed away suddenly from an aneurysm on 9/26/2013 there were no signs or symptons just here one day and gone the next. Thank you for adding this wall.

Kelly Swart & Family

Jacob Spain my 16 year old son on 5-20-12 to a ruptured brain aneurysm. It was a complete surprise to all of us. He would be turning 19 on 11-7-14.

I am sorry, Garry. I wish you had had more time together. I wish you peace and healing.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a child so young.

Sherri

I am reading this and realising how very lucky I have been. I have an aneurysm which is coiled now and ruptured just over 3 years ago. I get an MRI every year too. I had no symptoms either. My heart goes out to all of you who have lost loved ones. I lost my own brother at the age of just 14 through a brain haemorrhage - his name was Billy Weir and I miss him every day. He had a whole life ahead of him. This is a silent killer and it should be looked into. I was told it was not hereditary when I asked the question when it happened to me too.

Debgou, I send my condolence to you on the loss of your brother, Billy. I don't know who told you that aneurysms are not inherited. That is not true. I inherited an aneurysm from my maternal grandmother. She did not survive her rupture. As a matter of fact, she passed away 10 years before I was born. Aneurysms seem to run in families. I did survive my rupture. I will keep you and your family in prayer. Have any of your other family members been tested for annies? If not, it may be something they would want to do. I'm encouraging everyone that I know to get tested for aneurysms.

Thank Donna. My name is Debbie and I am so glad that I joined this forum. I will look in my profile and try to change it. My own GP and the doctors at the hospital said that they are not hereditary and that I have just been unlucky. They said it was a coincidence?!! Actually my cousin was diagnosed with a brain tumour earlier in the year which they said was stage 4 which is aggressive. They had given him 12 - 14 months to live. Thankfully he had an operation and that the tumour does not seem to have grown any more - infact it has shrunk. I can only hope. That made we wonder more about the possibility of a weakness in the family when it comes to the brain. My cousin Allan is a great guy and doesn't smoke or drink. He has everything going for him too. I will speak to my doctor about it again when I go and get my kids checked. Thanks Donna

I am so sorry, I know the pain and daily struggle and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Garry said:

Jacob Spain my 16 year old son on 5-20-12 to a ruptured brain aneurysm. It was a complete surprise to all of us. He would be turning 19 on 11-7-14.

RIP Kelly Lafferty, my big sister, Date of aneurysm: 11/22/2012--date of passing: 11/8/2014.

Wendy said:

RIP Kelly Lafferty, my big sister, Date of aneurysm: 11/22/2012--date of passing: 11/8/2014.

Sending peace and prayers to u and your family