Wall of Remembrance

My daughter, Tess Emily, died from a rupture on March 1, 2003.

Exactly one month later on April 1, 2003 I suffered a massive rupture and survived.

Always wish that I could trade places with her--she was too young.

I am so sorry, the pain from the loss of a child is crippling. I totally get the wanting to trade places part. I am sorry to hear that you also suffered a massive rupture.

My mom, Marg Edwards, passed away on January 30, 2012. On January 25, I saw her at lunch time and she was fine, at 5:30 pm I got a call to go to the hospital. She had an aneurism that ruptured. She was airlifted to a bigger hospital a few hours away. That was the longest ride of my life, not knowing I would never talk to her again. My mom spent five days in shock trauma and then left this world. I miss her every single day.

I am so sorry about your beautiful daughters passing, you are right there are no signs or symptoms. I suffered a ruptured aneurysm 7 years ago, my grandmother passed away years ago from an aneurysm and last year my uncle passed away from a ruptured aneurysm. I divorced after a 24 year marriage and was left with no insurance, I spent 7 years fighting for my life to fix the rupture and the second aneurysm found during my MRI and also the system to get the surgeries and care I needed to live. My heart goes out to you and your family, Ashley is an angel now and will forever be looking over you! God bless you for your loss.

My mother Susan Barstow passed February 18th 2014, after fighting to come back to us from her sah in September 15 2010
■■■■0901_092756.jpg (1.16 MB)

I am so sorry for the passing of your son, he was so young!

To the Kelly Swart &Family my heart goes out to you for Ashley..Please spread the Word About Brain Anuresym and your Daughter life Please..I was only 21 finishing university no Symptoms just Headaces every now and then...I had a massve Brain Anuresym..Please read my Story!!Through my Recovery I've been telling people about this Silent Killer and telling people please get tested..CT or MRI..

My brother Ed, RIP. Had an anuerysm rupture on Father's Day June 12,2005. He never recovered, he never had any warning symptoms! He was 45 years old. He was a wonderful man!

thank you !

May your brother RIP, wishing your family strength and peace

I am so sorry wishing you continued strength

I am so sorry for your loss, Your story is alot more common than people think--(fine one minute and gone the next). I pray for your strength to plug along. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PEACE

Your daughter was a beautiful young lady.

thank you. I am so glad that you survived . Please share your story I tried to read your story but could not find it. My email is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ if you dont mind sharing.

Thank you

Thank you

Oh, he is so handsome. Prayers to you and your family for continued strength.

Kelly,

i am so sorry for your loss! She was so young! My heart goes out to you and yours!

Tracey Alberts

So many sad stories! Sorry to everyone who has suffered through the loss of a loved one and to those who has an aneurysm ruptured or not! After my brother died they suggested that we all be tested and they found what they thought was the smallest aneurysm ever, that was 5 years ago and it hasn't changed in size. Now, the doctor says it may just be an infindibulum and that I have several of those. they are irregular branching of the veins and arteries. So, I just get tested every 2 years in case! My brother wasn't so lucky, he was always my protector!

Grandmom Jean Spatafore, 1■■■■, this woman LOVED children! She took care of the babies in the nursery at our family church for as long as I can remember. When she passed away from a brain aneurysm, the rocking chair that she rocked so many of the church members infants in, was dedicated with a plaque in her honor. I am just learning that her own beloved Mother passed away from a brain aneurysm also. It is to their memory that I will support Brain Aneurysm Awareness and encourage my family members to get tested!

miss ashley everyday she was my niece