Summer 2016 meet and greet challenge

Our good friend Moltraub has given me this great idear!! We challenge survivors to meet and their are no excuses! You can Skype or video chat or phone or chat it all counts and i gaurantee you will have a great time! tc xoxo

4-P4211291.JPG (3.49 MB)

if you are going out of town post it here or do a separate post, even if its just coffee or a walk in the park it will be worth it!

heres our very own Jane and Steve at our meet last year!! it was wonderful, it was iike i knew them all my life! thanks i will never forget !

I love to meet up with other members. I’ve only met one person here in my neck of the woods who survived and she couldn’t wait on us. It saddened my heart but I understood.

Please remember that as hard as we your moderators, try, some not so good things happen. So I’d suggest doing like Ron and Jane have done, post after the fact. It’s what I always suggested to folks who used FB so the bad folks don’t know your gone. And maybe turn the gps off the camera or phone while you take pictures. And always ask if it’s ok to post their picture. Gosh I sound like a Mama Hen

yes Momma!!lol i got permission , they are both gun-ho about meet and greets, did you know they drove from nh to va then stopped here in Pa on their way back?? now thats sayin somethin!Bless y'all! xoxo

Moltroub said:

I love to meet up with other members. I've only met one person here in my neck of the woods who survived and she couldn't wait on us. It saddened my heart but I understood.

Please remember that as hard as we your moderators, try, some not so good things happen. So I'd suggest doing like Ron and Jane have done, post after the fact. It's what I always suggested to folks who used FB so the bad folks don't know your gone. And maybe turn the gps off the camera or phone while you take pictures. And always ask if it's ok to post their picture. Gosh I sound like a Mama Hen

Ron, you are definitely on my bucket list of people to meet!

thanks Moltraub! you are right! i heard robbers stalk facebook and other sites and find out when you are on vacation then rob you- their biggest fears are gone- dogs and gun wielding homeowners, we cannot be too careful. Plans to head south are once again aborted by a family crisis ugh, tc

Moltroub said:

Ron, you are definitely on my bucket list of people to meet!

Not a Mama Hen, just a concerned friend who wants to make sure your friends don't have anything bad happen while they are gone.

Moltroub said:

I love to meet up with other members. I've only met one person here in my neck of the woods who survived and she couldn't wait on us. It saddened my heart but I understood.

Please remember that as hard as we your moderators, try, some not so good things happen. So I'd suggest doing like Ron and Jane have done, post after the fact. It's what I always suggested to folks who used FB so the bad folks don't know your gone. And maybe turn the gps off the camera or phone while you take pictures. And always ask if it's ok to post their picture. Gosh I sound like a Mama Hen

thank you Moltraub! i’m testing out the new system! apparently chat not up?

Hey Ron, I see you were able to find the chat room. I will try to be more diligent and look in more often. We’ve been stressed here going through my parents life and my mother’s hoarding papers …junk mail and in the middle of a box, some insurance stuff. It makes me think of you and your great ideas of getting organized!

awww thank you so much!! this means a lot to me after someone questioned the appropriatness of that post. I still need work in the clutter dept. its an ongoing never ending battle! I have a few ideas to help me. New windows on the house seemed to throw monkey wrrench in the mix!!-lol tc xoxo Sooo god to hear from you and so happy to be back here on the new platform!! try chair yoga and breathe deep, hydrate well and eat well We need that in our lives now more than ever~~~~