Post Angiogram Symptoms

Hi all,

I had a follow up Cerebral Angiogram on a couple of small aneurysms on 9/21/17…Since the angiogram I have had numbness, tingling, and some weakness on my right side (the same side they went in at). It is from head to toe. I called my doctor and they said that can be normal since they could have compressed the nerve when they went it. My question is has anyone here experienced this and if so how long did it last. I am finding it very difficult to work, I sit in an office chair all day. The pain is not as bad if I am reclining or laying but sitting and standing still are pretty bad.

After my ruptured aneurism coiling and flow diversion stent I was followed up for a few years and had many angiograms. Since the rupture I have constant pain in my legs and buttocks also numbness in my left foot. I have taken medications, had pain management injections nothing helps. I try to walk and exercise as much as possible, because the other side effect after the aneurism is constant fatigue. I try to focus on the fact that I am alive and made it through. It could have been worse.
Hope you are well and keep up the faith.