Hello everyone

Here is my one month update after Coil and PED and stroke....

I stayed at home for one week after the procedure and then returned to work full time.

I still have trouble with panic attacks sometimes and my writing skills have

suffered as well. I take speech therapy and it seems to help a little with my memory.

My mother is a health 92 year old lady living in Germany. For years I have visited

her over the Thanksgiving holidays and decided that this year was no exception.

So, I put my big girl panties on and braved all the crowds and got on that 11 hour plane to Germany

I am so happy I did, only had a small panic attack, but, talked myself out of it.

Life is good thanks to my supportive husband, friends, coworkers and

children. I will not let this defeat me, no way no how..........

What great news, Christa! It takes guts to do what you did, but having done it, you must really have a feeling of victory!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Seenie

PS I hope you don't mind my moving your post to our Success Stories board.

Christa...congratulations on your courage in your decision...your and success of your trip...enjoy your time with your mother...wishes to you an enjoyable time and successful trip home...

Congratulations Christa! That was huge! And I bet your Mom was overjoyed to see you. You're a tough lady!

Christa! Girl I am so proud of you! You get many, many kudos!

What a fantastic story to read for others who have upcoming operations. You sound like you are doing well!

I'm sure this was a big step for you, and that you truly enjoyed your visit with your Mom.

Good for you Christa. That's an awesome story!

Mark

Your post gives me hope. I am so glad you were able to endure your flight!