Fear of reoccurance

I just joined not really sure if I am posting correctly. I had my ruptured aneurysm & 2 strokes in 2004, I was back to work after a year, as an administrative assistant to the superintendent for our local school district and a server at our yacht club. My fear is that I have another one in my brain, I have this pressure starting just like the last time but I am afraid I am over reacting… just want to know if anyone else has this fear? I am 62 I love life and do not tell many people about my ordeal if they see my scars and question me, yes then I tell them but otherwise no. I was blown away with excitement when I saw this website, I never knew it existed, I have never had another person to talk to about this. I had some pretty freaky things happen to me through my illness and no one to discuss it with, so thank all of you for taking the time to read this.
Vee Lynn

Welcome, I love this site, it helps to know we are not alone. I hope you will talk to your dr about your concerns. Try to breathe and take it slow.