Change of Climate effects on post aneurysm

I moved to Florida 5 years after my sub arachnoid aneurysm. After initial surgery I developed Major Depression Disorder and acute anxiety, which I take meds for, and also have migraines. Can a change in climate affect other problems such as allergies, sinus problems and increase in migraines? With the heat here the migraines are ten-fold. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

I’m not sure about that, but I can tell you that my neurosurgeon surprised me on my last visit mid-March at my one and a half year check up when he told me he had been doing lots of surgeries because there was an increase in ruptures because of the change in the weather . It was mid-March and up in New York City, a winter storm with several inches was on the way ! At first I thought he was joking, but he was actually serious and said that it’s a well-known phenomenan among neurosurgeons that aneurysms tend to rupture more frequently with climate changes. So maybe there’s something to the whole climate thing!

I don’t doubt that climate and weather changes can cause migraines and aneurysms. When it’s hot I get dizzy and feel like my head is expanding. My neurosurgeon advised me to go to the ER if I ever had another migraine. I had the flu a year or so ago with a headache, vomiting, diarrhea which mirrored my symptoms from my rupture. Turned out to just be the flu, but they did a CT just in case.

Cold seems to “bite” through my head now. Is this expected?

Yes, and if you`ve got metal replaced your skull this is just my research result.