BAF Lobby Day 2015❣❣❣

PLEASE Share this Video/Interview with ALL of your Family & Friends encouraging them to LISTEN & LEARN❣

Such amazing Courage & Strength with Todd being in DC with the "Brain Aneurysm Foundation" for Lobby Day 2015, while in the midst of grieving his Beloved Wife who suddenly passed away just 6 short weeks ago :( --> Lisa Colagrossi - a news reporter for WABC-TV In New York City! Prayers for Todd & the Colagrossi family to be Blessed with Strength & Comfort during such a difficult time & Thankful for Todd for sharing Lisa's story "on Capitol Hill" helping to raise Awareness!

Link to Interview: http://omkt.co/AAEaTd

Oh, and such a BLESSING for me to meet "Moultrob" & many others on the 1st of what will be many Trips to Washington to Lobby on "Capitol Hill" with the Foundation for the much needed AWARENESS & RESEARCH Funding❣

(Left to Right: Moultroub & I) and (Left to Right: DeDe Buckley, Me, Jeanne Shaheen - US Senator - New Hampshire, Dr. Christopher Ogilvy and Lauryl Fowler)

Terrific, Michele! I'm so glad that you and Moltroub were able to attend Lobby Day. An important step toward greater awareness, to be sure.

Thank You Madere; Moltroub is one amazing & lovely lady I had the pleasure to meet face to face while out in DC. And I've received an update from Senator Jeanne Shaheen that she signed on as a co-sponsor to S.RES.176 --- GREAT to get NH on board :-))))!

Madere (dancermom) said:

Terrific, Michele! I'm so glad that you and Moltroub were able to attend Lobby Day. An important step toward greater awareness, to be sure.

This is an oldie :slight_smile: closed to comments, lets start another topic post!