About the Post Surgical Recovery category

Share about your post surgical recovery. Your favorite TIPS are always welcome

I bought and swore by Sea-bands for motion sickness after my surgery. I had never had motion sickness prior to my stent procedure for the aneurysm in my right ICA but for many months following surgery they were my best friend and helped keep the motion sickness at a tolerable level.

hi,
Iā€™m having brain surgery (clipping) February 5th. Iā€™m was wondering what else to expect? Please let me know. Iā€™m a bit nervous

1 Like

Just wanted to see how your doing. And if you still needed any questions answered. I had my clipping September 2020 so all side effects are still rather fresh in my mind. (Heck even my stitches havenā€™t finished healing yetšŸ˜‚)

Share about your post surgical recovery. Your favorite TIPS are always welcome

I was diganosed in July of 2022, Left ICA in the cavernous sinus. I underwent the angiogram in August. Dr feels he could use flow diversion or just continue to monitor the 6mm aneurysm with MRI every 6 months due to location he states it is very low risk of rupture. Since that angiogram procedure I get daily brain zaps I call them. Sharp pains in different spots of my head that come and go. Some days I dont have any and some days I have alot of ā€œbrain zapsā€ I call them zaps because its not a headache. Anyone else get these brain zaps?