3 years and still going strong

So three years ago today, Dr Stacey Quintero Wolfe fixed my Fischer Level 3 rupture from the 7th of November 2013. Yesterday we received news that my smarter half doesn’t have cancer, the tumors are benign!

My cup runnith over! I will definitely need a bigger cup😀

Those folks who struggled so hard to keep me alive in ICU for 26 days, the friends and family who’ve supported us over these last few years and the new people in our lives who help are irreplaceable. I am as grateful for them as I am all of you, Ben’s Friends and the BAF for giving me an outlet, a place to learn, share and grow. Thank You All

5 Likes

That is wonderful news :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congrats to you. And also, it is great news that the tumor is benign. I found a great gap in perception for folks on the outside. On the surface, we survivors can look completely fine. But, in our brain, the affects of ruptured aneurysm and SAH are hidden in forms of headaches, memory loss, vertigo, tinnitus or other disabilities. So folks on the outside including medical professionals can sympathize but really do not understand our day to day struggles. So, congrats on your win!!!

Congratulations on your three-year annie-versary! As a cancer survivor myself, the word benign is always a welcome one. Good news!