Love this shirt?
Visit our BAF Gift Store now!
This site is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the service of your physician, but solely to give you information to help enable you to make informed decisions about your healthcare with guidance of healthcare professionals. Solicitation of any kind is not permitted on this website. Requesting of personal information of members on the site is prohibited. As this is a public forum, you may want to use a screen name or otherwise abbreviate your full name if you have privacy concerns. You can also change your privacy settings to determine who may view your profile and comments.
Thanks for your cooperation.
First take a deep breath, then call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline immediately. 1-800-273-TALK for members in the United States.
For international members, please visit
for the right numbers in your region.
The purpose of the Brain Aneurysm Support Community is to provide a forum for patients and their families affected by brain aneurysms to find support.
This forum is brought to you by Ben’s Friends in a partnership with the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. The site was based on a need for comprehensive information and support for brain aneurysm patients, their families, and the medical community.
The Brain Aneurysm Support Community is the nation’s premier nonprofit organization solely dedicated to providing critical awareness, education, support, and research funding to reduce the incidence of brain aneurysms. To find out more about The Brain Aneurysm Support Community and for more information on brain aneurysms, go to www.bafound.org
The Brain Aneurysm Support Community is a global community that embraces different cultures, faiths, attitudes and viewpoints. Please be respectful of this. The Brain Aneurysm Support Community is not the place for discussions on religion, sex, or politics. Discriminatory language will not be permitted.
I had my 6 mm right internal carotid artery unruptured aneurysm coiled on 9/3/15; so, right at 1 month ago. My husband and I have a camp on a lake about 3 hours away from our home. I am contemplating going with him for the weekend but keep having…Continue
Has anyone ever had their unruptured aneurysm rupture post coiling?? Just had mine coiled a month ago and am trying to resume a normal life without fear!!!!Thanks!Continue
I am interested in hearing about your Plavix experiences.I have read that the majority of people, about 87%, do not have issues with it, but the remaining 13% do. We can be genotyped to find out where we fall on this continuum. Has anyone been…Continue
recent angiogram showed aneurysm not completely gone after stent put in - may have to do another pipeline surgery in 6 months if angio shows still present. Im so upset. has this happened to anyoneContinue
Hi All:I had my coiling of an unruptured annie in Sept. of 2013. It is nearly two years later and I'm having multiple dizzy (fuzzy, 'off', floaty, giddy, woozy, wooly headed) - all words apply) episodes every day. They last 5 - 30 minutes each and…Continue
Just wanted to add my story to the "success stories" as I haven't posted in a while. On April 5, 2013 I had 9 mm basilar tip aneurysm rupture at home. While in route to the hospital, my husband driving, I lost consciousness and was still…Continue
Hi,I had my coiling done some 4 years before, Initially the headache after the surgery was unbearable for nearly 2 years. I consulted every specialist, Psychiatrist, nearly 5 Neuro physicians but the headache was unbearable and not able to…Continue